Bredon Hill Shooting values your privacy and the information set out below explains what data we collect, why we collect it and how we use your details.
Please remember that you can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing any personal data. If you would like to purchase but not disclose any personal data over our website please telephone us using the contact details on our Contact Us page, where a member of the team will be glad to place your order over the phone.
When you place your order on our website we will ask you to register by providing your name and full address details (and delivery address if different to your billing address), contact telephone number and e-mail address. Whilst it is not imperative to register with us to place an order, it helps us if we need to track your order.
This information will be securely stored – it is only accessible to you via your username and password. You should keep you username and password secure at all times as they will help you retrieve your details and make ordering quick and easy.
How do we use the information you give us?
We use the information you provide us:
To administer your account. We may need to disclose your details to a third party service provider for the purposes of processing your order.
To let you know via email, post or phone about new products or offers that may be of interest to you.
By using bredonhillshooting.co.uk you consent to the information you provide being used for any of the above purposes, except where you have decided to opt out of receiving our newsletter during the registration process.
In common with other websites we use “cookies”. These are small files that our website puts on your hard drive so that it can remember information about you at a later date. Our on-line ordering system uses a cookie to record a unique reference on your computer so that we can keep track of your order and retain the contents in your shopping basket.
- Ensure that items placed in your shopping bag and orders are processed correctly.
- To identify you as you travel around our site.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services offer.
We take your online security seriously and protect the information you provide us by:
- Placing your order through an advanced secure server which encrypts all the information you input before it is sent to us.
- Encrypting credit card numbers both before an order is processed and when stored on the database.
- Complying with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down by the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.